Mask Making Machine Manufacturer shares this article with you.
1) Since it is difficult to control the quality of medical mask filter materials through convenient and effective inspection methods, the standardized operation of the production quality management system is the main means for companies to ensure the quality of face mask machines. Therefore, they will conduct technical review and system evaluation in registration Under review. Inspectors and inspectors will pay attention to the production process and source of supply of filter materials. Enterprises should control the filter material of the product, clarify the source and quality requirements of the filter material, and have a relatively stable production process and supply source to ensure the quality of the product. Here, it is recommended to use some reliable test equipment for inbound inspection. Raw material: sample inspection of the original non-woven fabric is required. The sampling process will use a circular sample cutter and fabric scale to determine the weight of the nonwoven fabric, and also measure the waterproof (spray level tester) and air permeability of the outer layer of the mask, and the moisture absorption of the inner layer. Air permeability to determine whether the quality of the fabric can meet the requirements. Link to packaging: When determining whether the number of boxes is accurate, the factory usually checks by simple weighing.
2) The safety and effectiveness of medical masks are just some of the factors that play a protective role. The correct use and wearing of masks will also directly affect the protective effect. Therefore, all information required by users should be clearly stated in the instruction manual to avoid misuse of masks and reduce the risk of cross-infection. For example, indicate how to wear, clearly identify the front and back of the mask, recommended use time, indicate the level of the filter or related instructions, etc. In addition, medical personnel have not yet clearly understood the application range of different types of medical masks. The instructions should clearly state the scope of application of masks, and the training of medical staff should be strengthened.
Face Mask Machine
3) Sterile medical masks are produced under the conditions of class 100,000 clean factory buildings, and are characterized by the maximum allowable number of dust particles equal to or greater than 0.5 microns, and the number of particles must not exceed 3.5 million, and the number is greater than or equal to 5 microns The number of particles cannot exceed 20,000. In addition, the maximum allowable number of microorganisms, the number of planktonic bacteria should not exceed 500 per cubic meter; the number of bacteria deposited in each petri dish should not exceed 10. At the same time, the pressure difference between clean rooms of the same cleanliness level is the same. For different cleanliness, the pressure difference between adjacent clean rooms is ≥5Pa, and the pressure difference between clean room and non-clean room is ≥10Pa. This is mainly to ensure that the air flows from the clean area to the unclean area, and to avoid the air flow back. The temperature is usually controlled at 20-22°C in winter; 24-26°C in summer; fluctuation ±2°C. The humidity of the clean room in winter is controlled at 30-50%, and the humidity of the clean room in summer is controlled at 50-70%. If there are no special requirements for temperature and humidity, it is recommended to wear clean work clothes without feeling comfortable. The humidity of the clean room in winter is controlled at 30-50%, and the humidity of the clean room in summer is controlled at 50-70%. If there are no special requirements for temperature and humidity, it is recommended to wear clean work clothes without feeling comfortable. The humidity of the clean room in winter is controlled at 30-50%, and the humidity of the clean room in summer is controlled at 50-70%. If there are no special requirements for temperature and humidity, it is recommended to wear clean work clothes without feeling comfortable.
4) Medical mask quality inspection
5) Due to the characteristics of its medical use, primary medical masks can be sold on the market only after passing the tests of specific items. The testing of disposable medical mask products includes factory inspection and type inspection.
6) The factory inspection items include the following items: appearance, structure and size, nose clip, mask strap, microbial indicator and ethylene oxide residue (if ethylene oxide sterilization is required).